Friday, October 3, 2008

So.....because Chelsea will not leave me alone :)....I am updating my blog. I never ever write in this thing, I am just way too lazy. Plus I don't know what I'm doing most of the time.

Anyway...Gary and I are finally married! We tied the knot in a beautiful ceremony on September 20th. It was the wedding I have always dreamed of. We got married at the beach at Ole Hanson Beach Club. It was so gorgeous, the weather was perfect, I couldn't be happier.

I really could not be happier right now. Being married is incredible. Every time I get to call him my husband I smile. And now tomorrow we leave for Jamaica on our honeymoon. We are headed to Sandals Ocho Rios for a week of all inclusive fun. I'll be sure to post some pictures when we return. Mostly for Chelsea so she stops buggin me about having a blog. :)

Here's some wedding pictures:

The new Mr. and Mrs. Barnum!

Me and my Dad.


The beautiful view from the reception hall.

The first dance.

1 comment:

K+C=M+K said...

Yeah!!! Even if you do just do it for me it'll be nice to go back and read it one day I promise! Oh and another thing. you said parabens are bad in the stuff you use- they happen to be in EVERY single lotion I have! How bad are they or what lotion can I use??