Sunday, October 12, 2008

Vacation Blues :(

Oh. My. Gosh.

We had THE MOST AMAZING time in Jamaica. It is so hard to come home from a place as beautiful as that. I could not ask for a better honeymoon. From beginning to end it was an absolute blast. Our room was awesome. Our view was incredible. The first thing I saw every morning was the aqua blue Caribbean Sea. It was perfect.

We did it all...we swam, we snorkeled, we sailed, we climbed waterfalls, we drank delicious Mai Tais, we karaoke'd(sp??). And we took a death defying trip into the mountains on the Zion Bus to visit the final resting place of Bob Marley.

Sandals Grande Ocho Rios Resort was incredible, The food was great, there was always something to do, and the staff was so friendly. The Jamaican people in general are just so friendly. I can't wait to go back. I wish I could go back next week. Seriously. Here's a few pics for you to enjoy. You can see the rest on flickr here or on myspace here.

View from our room!

More views from the room.


What Bob Marley called "The Natural Mystic".
This is the parish of Nine Miles where Bob
was born and is buried.



Jamaican sunrise from our balcony.

5 comments:

K+C=M+K said...

How fun court! Sounds like you had a great time which is what Honeymoons are all about. I can't wait to visit Jamaica one day. So back to the real world now huh... that always sucks. I think I would do a fantastic job of vacationing full time for a living. Do these sort of jobs exist? Miss you and love you!

Flo said...

What a beautiful vacation, I'm glad you had such an amazing time.

Tara Staton said...

Looks like a fabulous time! I have lots of envy going on right now! :) Great pics!

Matt and Ashley Young said...

OH! i am sooo jealous! im glad you all had an amazing time! it looks incredible!

Just a Girl in a Port said...

Incredible photos!